The wedding planner job is part of the service area. The profession of a wedding planner or wedding planner emerged in India about 10 years ago. And with time it is gaining popularity as a career choice among the new age students, therefore they are seeking institutes to pursue short-term courses in wedding planning in Delhi.
What do you learn through short-term courses in wedding planning?
The primary functions of wedding planners are also known as the wedding organizer, that you learn as through short-term courses in wedding planning in Delhi are as follows:
- The conductor of the wedding of his clients.
- Before the wedding, her role is to select the service providers (caterer, florist, music presenter, room hire).
- To prepare quotes and contracts, to plan the event in its entirety (logistics, security, timing)
- Taking into account the budget and expectations of its customers.
- On the day of the wedding, he must supervise all the participants (providers and guests).
- Manage the schedule and solve the inevitable unforeseen events related to this kind of event.
Why and how to work as a wedding planner?
- It is a profession of passion and fulfilling; the wedding planner evolves in an attractive and positive universe and contributes to the happiness of its customers.
- It is a profession in which the routine does not exist.
- You manage your activity yourself. By pursuing short-term courses in wedding planning in Delhi, you can become a smart professional.
- The personal investment is great, it is not necessary to count its hours, and one is brought to work the weekend, night, in staggered hours, for a salary which is not necessarily proportional to this engagement, and which can be variable from one month to the next.
What skills do you learn through short-term courses in wedding planning in Delhi?
Like many professions that make you dream, do not neglect the reality of the field, which is primarily the event organization, applied to marriage. Therefore, beyond the obvious creative aspect, you need to have managerial, commercial and negotiating skills.
- Managerial, because you have to know how to manage a budget, that of married and yours, as well as the accounting of your activity (drafting contracts, quotes …).
- Commercial, because you have to prospect and maintain your portfolio of customers, suppliers and service providers (caterers, rental companies, florists …).
- Negotiator, because it is necessary to coordinate different providers, find the best price.
- It’s a job of contact: a careful presentation is necessary, as well as exemplary diplomacy. Your nerves can be severely tested on D-Day! You have to be able to manage the providers, the guests, and the bride and groom, and adapt to each person, without revealing your stress. In addition, you support your clients in their project for several months, relational qualities are necessary to identify their needs and accompany them in the long term.
- A perfect knowledge of the event sector (actors, budget management, planning, logistics, security …), and the conduct of a marriage (civil, religious …) is basic.
The short-term courses in wedding planning in Delhi can be highly beneficial in order to understand the requirements and the reality of the job. The wedding planner can specialize in organizing specific weddings. Wedding planners can also evolve towards tasks of wedding designer, or decorator events, more oriented on the decoration of table, the floral art, and the decoration related to the event in general.
Make your career in the wedding planning and event management through short-term courses in wedding planning in Delhi at IIEM.
Nowadays whenever one thinks about making a career in a dynamic field, they always get confused with innumerable choices available. For making a stable yet dynamic career it is always recommended to have a proper certification or guidance for the respective field with a better institute. One of such program is Diploma in Event Management which is offered by the prestigious IIEM or Impact Institute of Event Management. The comprehensive structure of the Diploma in Event Management program makes you fulfil the choice of making an efficient kind of career.
Why You Should Study Diploma in Event Management
The qualification of having Diploma in Event Management makes you a stand out choice as a candidate with adaptive knowledge of Event Management related skills. This characteristic of the event management benefits throughout your career, if you change industries sometime in future.
As the recruiting personnel are focusing more on what you applications you learn outside of the class room along with the theoretical part in the classroom, pursuing a course like Diploma in Event Management provides an extra edge of advantage.
How the Diploma in Event Management Helps in Making a Good Career
You need to study and learn in such environment that works for you. The Diploma program in Event Management is set in such a way which makes you easily understand the fundamentals and applications related to Diploma Management. Some of the features which are constituted in Diploma in Event Management at IIEM are as follows.
- A Comprehensive Education Program
- Precise quantity and contemporary quality of knowledge
- Reasonable Fee Structure Applicable
What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Event Management at IIEM?
The aspirants may find many Event Management Institutes for studying Diploma Event Management but the IIEM or Impact Event Management has certain advantages other event management institute.
- The IIEM provides a very supportive and encouraging environment to learn the details of Event Management through lots of course programs such as Diploma in Event Management.
- The aspirants get the opportunity to learn and grow together with like-minded persons which provide an enriching affect on creativity, which is an important trait for the Event Management.
- The aspirants at IIEM get an opportunity to interact and establish themselves with an efficient network of people of Event Management field. It makes them well prepared for the future.
- The IIEM is having a splendid record of placement of students of Diploma in Event Management. A good number of students have grown through prestigious event management firms.
Having a proper event management degree or even Diploma in Event Management will show you passion and commitment to recruiters along with the knowledge which will make you deliver efficiently. Join IIEM or Impact Institute of Event Management for degree course or Diploma in Event Management, call at 9213646400,9213446400 or visit http://www.iiemdelhi.com/ for further assistance.
There are two major changes happening in India after the 1990 LPG (Liberalization, Privatization & Globalization). First is an exponential increase in the demand of Management personnel and second is the way ‘how we plan, organize and conduct an event’ along with various of kinds of events spurred due to the growth of business industry on a global scale and apparently the new way of Film-Television promotional strategy. Also, things to observe is the global level conferences & events, industrial exhibitions, concerts and the most important is Indian traditional & cultural Marriage Ceremony. Diploma in Event Management is considered the most exciting, lucrative and urgently needed the professional course. However, do students really need a degree or students can chart their own way towards success in Event Management industry, which has touched 5000 Crore profits in 2015? Continue reading